Saturday, March 8, 2014

I Should Stop

Complaining.

I feel like I do that often. Just look at the header of my blog, "a place where I rant".
LOL.
This might sound sexist, but is it just me or do women complain a lot? I think it's just me. Most of the girls I talk to usually don't have anything to say except "complain complain complain blah blah blah".

Me? I usually bottle it all up. And use my blog as a medium to complain! Woohoo.
To be honest,  I don't think it's right of me to forcefully impose my emotions onto people if they don't want to.

But you, dear reader, read my posts and I assume you chose to read my whinging? hahah.

It will be a sad day when the world will run out of things to say and just fill their conversations with complaints about the world, their mum, dad, everything around them and these constructive conversations will turn into trashy gossip and a lot of backbiting. Astaghfirullah. May Allah SWT protect us!

I learnt from shariah class that if you have a complaint, complain to Allah SWT. There is NOTHING wrong with that. In fact it is good, because you are turning to Him and asking Him for His help. If you have a wish deep down in your heart, open it to Allah SWT and insha Allah, He will answer it :)

He said, "I only complain of my suffering and my grief to Allah , and I know from Allah that which you do not know.

Surat Yūsuf (Joseph) [12:86] 

سورة يوسف


No comments:

Post a Comment