Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Welcome!

Forgive my absence..

so sorry! ごめんなさい!


So I am on my summer break now. I'm just nervously waiting for my results.. and praying to God that I don't receive an email saying that I've failed anything.

Amiin. Insha Allah I get good marks!

In case you didn't notice, I am a Muslim. I guess before I start delving into this blogging thing, I just want to give you all a good idea about where most of my future posts will be headed.

My interests are many: sport, travel, cooking, DIY, movies, religion, health, books...
just to name a few ahahah. There's so much more to me of course.

Also, I'm not that very good at blogging. But I will try my best Insha Allah.

So I've just told you all that I'm a Muslim. And what is a Muslim? Well, to put it simply, it is a person who follows the religion Islam. I know there are some negative images about Islam in the media right now, but I hope those images don't deter you from reading my posts. I am no scholar in Islam, so I will try to avoid some topics which I am not so knowledgable about.

Nevertheless, my blog is in no way a blog to go to for information about Islam. If you have some questions about Islam, I think it would be best if you go to your local masjid(mosque) and ask them. I don't want to tell anyone the wrong thing.

Simply put, my blog is about me: my adventures and just some of the things in life that I come across.

p.s. notice how I said 'sorry' in Japanese up there^
I just wanted to show you guys that I've been studying a bit of 日本語 (Japanese language). I guess I could tell you about learning Japanese and all.. but I'll save that for another post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment